Sun, 16 Apr|
AFRC Dressage and Combined Training Show
A friendly show run by Abinger Forest Riding Club and open to all!
Time & Location
16 Apr, 09:00
Godalming, Heath Ln, Godalming GU7 1UN, UK
About the event
A dressage and combined training show with clear round jumping. All held on grass.
Using BE dressage tests and showjumping from 70cm to 105cm. Clear round jumping for just £5 a round payable at the ringside.
Download the full PDF schedule HERE.
Entries close Tuesday 11th April 2023, unless class full before.
Times will be available from Thursday 13th April 2023.
ENTRY FEES: Dressage: £18 per class. Combined Training: £30 per class. +£4 First Aid per rider
Clear round showjumping: £5 per round payable on the day at ringside starting at 60cm - 110cm in line with the competition rounds. Clear rounds must be jumped after competitive rounds if competing in combined training class.
Emergency mobile at Heath Farm on the day only 07768740969.
Refreshments available on site.
Photographer is Ellie Osborne Photography, Home - Ellie Osborne Photography Limited (eophoto.co.uk)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All events will be run in accordance with The British Riding Club and British Eventing (as appropriate for Combined Training). The Showjumping will not be timed.
2. The decision of the Judge is final.
3. Any objection must be made in writing within 15 minutes of the incident, accompanied by a deposit of £10 which will be refunded if the objection is sustained.
4. Neither the organisers nor Heath Farm accept liability for any claims in respect of injury or damage to any person, animal or property, however caused.
5. The organisers reserve the right to amend the schedule as necessary.
6. The organisers reserve the right to reject or cancel any entry made by any person or cancel any class (refunding any fees paid less £2 per competitor to cover administrative expenses).
7. No entries will be refunded without a Vet or Doctor’s Certificate within 10 days of event. If competition is postponed refunds will be available on request.
8. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times whilst on the Showground.
9. Everyone mounted, whether a competitor or not, must wear a hard hat conforming to the current BRC Standard. Such headgear must be worn with harness properly adjusted and fastened. Failure to do so will incur elimination.
10. All competitors must wear the correct riding clothes whilst competing and exercising at competitions.
11. Stewards’ instructions must be followed.
12. Misuse of whips or spurs will incur elimination. Blatant use of bad language may result in the competitor being eliminated and/or barred from further competitions.
13. Horses must be kept to a walk unless in the warm-up or competition arenas.
14. The organisers reserve the right to eliminate any competitor who, in their opinion, places him/herself or others in any danger or who fails to observe the rules in this schedule.